We do not accept any records requests by fax, email, or personal service. Upload your request for records from our Request Upload Module
- Reference Number Enter your reference number. With this number you will be able to track your request for records at any time, during the retrieval process.
- Drag & Drop ONE .PDF File Drag your request file and drop it into the box or select browse to choose your file. Only ONE .PDF file per request is required.
- Upload & Submit ONE .PDF File Once the request is received, it will be processed based on your ATTACHMENT 3. An initial processing fee is required for all types of records requested.
All records requests are subject to twenty business days turnaround, however, some can take longer than expected, depending on the chart situation.
- DO NOT Upload any medical reports or records.
- DO NOT Upload any personal appearance subpoena.
- DO NOT Upload any amended or duplicated records request.
- DO NOT Upload any notice or any other type of correspondence.
- DO NOT Upload any request for medical or any other type of report.
- DO NOT Upload any request for records if you are the referring attorney.
ONLY PDF files will be processed. Any other type —extension will be discarded.
ONLY third-party records requests will be processed. Any other type of request will be discarded —without further notification.
Subpoenas for Personal Appearance must be personally served directly to the medical doctor, or to the most knowledgeable person who you are requesting to appear or testify at trial or hearing. Witness fees per the California Government Code §68092.5, must also be included and payable to the medical provider's name, at the time of service. If the party serving the subpoena fails to tender the provider's fee under subdivision (a), the provider shall not be required to appear at that time unless the parties stipulate otherwise.
James Fait, MD
1850 N. Riverside Ave Ste 250
Rialto CA 92376Our Clinic Locations
DO NOT serve our practice, our staff will not process your request.
Update your database, and serve your request for records from My ROI Portal. If you are unable to upload, mail your request for records to our Request Processing Center.
Request Processing Center Mail Only
Request Processing Center
1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd 310
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
IT IS OUR POLICY THAT ANY OUT OF STATE SUBPOENA MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A HIPAA AUTHORIZATION SIGNED BY OUR PATIENT